OTC Tubs

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by RTOdhner, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

You feeling it down south as well? ATL is getting quite a storm right now.

Mark w4mms likes this.

2. ruffinogoldswife

Those bigs tubs seal pretty air tight, they seem much better then tins or bags, for sure. Ruffino has these cool old jars that have humidor disks or stones or cork or whatever it is built right into the tops. He know which one to use for degree of dryness his tobac is at. The man is a tabacco genius, and he's all mine. :csmile:

Mark w4mms likes this.
  3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Yep, lots of thunder, lightning, and a good, steady rain here... 70 with 96% humidity.

4. user1975

user1975 Active Member

I tell ya, if I had the money to invest, the 3 of us would have to open a B&M somewhere around here.

5. ruffinogoldswife

Well, the only thing I could do is run the register and maybe do some accounting, beyond that I'd be kicking back on the leather couch smoking the merchandise. lol:)

Mark w4mms likes this.
  6. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Well, I'm sure we'd all contribute to smoking the merchandise, but you'd also attract business... how many tobacco shops do you know of with a pipe smoking female in the staff? Besides, as you continue to smoke and explore the hobby, it wouldn't take long for you to have more expertise than most of the people working in smoke shops today.

ruffinogoldswife likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.