1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

P-lip and System

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ArtisanArcher, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

I like the abacus and the smurf! The pipes are nice too I guess ;)

2. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

I found it's easier to clean the p-lip off the pipe. I take a tapered and run it through big end first, works like a charm...or a pipe cleaner.

3. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Jayson, I Be jealous:puffy:

4. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

90psi makes it a two second job!
    :ohyh:

ArtisanArcher likes this.
  5. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

6. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

yeah, it certainly won't pass a pipe cleaner put together... lol, but that's kinda the point.

I really really like the way that this pipe fits in my teeth. Even though it's different smoking it, it's by no means bad enough that I would desire to get rid of it or self modify the p-lip off of it. So, I will be "giving it a chance," though that won't be too hard ;)

This is, I think, the only pipe I own that I haven't heard gurgle, and that in it self is enough to sell me! I am certainly going to treat this pipe right! :D woot woot for good pipes!

7. TheKiltedOne

TheKiltedOne Active Member

I have a Peterson (313 if i mind rightly) with a P lip and after about 6 months of owning it Im still not sure if I like it or not. The pipe itself is good enough quality that it would be my dress pipe if I needed such a thing but I dont smoke the pipe as much as I would like too beacuse the stem gets on my nerves about half the time I smoke it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.