• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Paronelli Rustic Ruby Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol Brokedik

Just got a new pipe in today. Thursday, I ordered this pipe from the Virtual Smoking Lounge. It's a beaut.

Anyone who wants to see the box opening can check out my YouTube vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmKiwXNq1po
Hi nobler son. Love the color combination! I had a Savinelli 606EX with a vuncanite stem that started to taste bad. I sent it to Sas. for a new burgandy, acrylic stem. Now, my colors are the same as your pipe. My Savinelli is black rustic with a burgandy stem. I think the two colors go beautifully together. I'm happy for you too.

Be well.
Ol Brokedik.

Falconeer

Hi All,

Ouch, that is one cracker of a pipe. I love the apple shape anyway but I'm not normally fond of saddle bits - but that one, I think is superb and the colour's perfect.

Many many happy years with that beauty

Gerry

nobler son

Hi All,

Ouch, that is one cracker of a pipe. I love the apple shape anyway but I'm not normally fond of saddle bits - but that one, I think is superb and the colour's perfect.
It's funny. I adore saddle bits, but I normally don't care for apple shapes. Yet the last two pipes I have purchased were because of the apple shape.

Thanks for the comments, everybody. I had a chance to try the pipe last night, and it smokes very well. Old Gowrie is probably not the ideal tobacco for it, though. I think I'll try some 1Q in it next.

Status
Not open for further replies.