Pay it forward: Two peterson pipes, new zippo etc(UK only)

VanTil

Hi all,

Had a pretty bad health scare recently and decided to make some changes. I'll leave it at that as I don't want to be a party pooper.

I have a Peterson churchwarden and another I'm not sure on the style name. Brand new zippo pipe lighter with spare wick and flints as well as
Some other bits like an unopened tin of flake etc.

If you're prepared to pay postage then great but either way I'll be posting it at the end of the month.

If you are desperate for a new pipe then please post here otherwise I'll likely send it to one of the first few folks.

Likewise for the Zippo.

Pipes smoked less than 30 times each, will clean thoroughly before sending but they're in really good condition anyway.

Daniel M

In search of noteriety.
Patron
I'd be very interested in a Peterson Churchwarden - I've been continuously eyeing them and very much like the style.

Would be very happy to cover postage and pay it forward as always. This is a very kind gesture, regardless of who your tobacciana goes to. Stay healthy!

EDIT: Whoops, I missed the "UK Only" disclaimer. Sorry!

Last edited:

beeswax

Van TIL

Sorry to hear about the lifestyle changes.

I would love to have the Zippo...

How do you want me to pay you?

Best wishes

Bees

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Van TIL

Sorry to hear about the lifestyle changes.

I would love to have the Zippo...

How do you want me to pay you?

Best wishes

Bees
You will not be paying him anything- this is a (very generous) giveaway. Plus the OP does not have a Sales Account.

@VanTil
In the future please run any Give Away ideas past a Mod before posting. We only approve these on a case by case basis as they lead to back door sales, and attract mooches. Notably Beeswax is the polar opposite of a mooch so no worries here.

Last edited:

VanTil

You will not be paying him anything- this is a (very generous) giveaway. Plus the OP does not have a Sales Account.

@VanTil
In the future please run any Give Away ideas past a Mod before posting. We only approve these on a case by case basis as they lead to back door sales, and attract mooches. Notably Beeswax is the polar opposite of a mooch so no worries here.
Apologies.

Bees was very helpful so I have no problems sending something his way

VanTil

I'd be very interested in a Peterson Churchwarden - I've been continuously eyeing them and very much like the style.

Would be very happy to cover postage and pay it forward as always. This is a very kind gesture, regardless of who your tobacciana goes to. Stay healthy!

I'll check out postage rates for the US and get back to you :)

Also thanks all for the well wishes!

Last pipe available is a Peterson Irish Army.

The flake tobacco is HH Bold Kentucky I think. Any interest let me know.

VanTil

PM me your address, will get that sent over to you. It'll be with you in a week or so. For the mean time, it's this pipe.

jpberg

Staff member
I just removed a post. This is a UK only offer, and again, it’s a gift.
Please don’t start to offer swaps or thank yous in return.

321 One

Still have one of the following looking for a new home:

@VanTil .. I hope that your health will continue to improve and all best wishes to you regarding that.
Pertaining to the pipe, I waited to respond because I did not want to seem overzealous or greedy, but I would certainly like to have that pipe. The Peterson pictured above.
In the event that you would be willing to give it to me and certainly we follow the regulations of Pipe Smokers Forum, I will very much appreciate the gesture.
Personal Message me through here and I will give you my address.
321 One. :th1: ..