Penzance At Pipesandcigars.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckard

I had been gearing up for a big TAD purchase, but the tobaccos I've been wanting the most are scattered over a half dozen e-tailers and the SG drought isn't over yet. It looks like free shipping is out of the question, which is disappointing as I always view it as a free tin.

It looks like I'll get some Penzance while the getting's good and make a smaller TAD purchase later.

Glenn

marscigars.com also has some in stock right now. Limit 2. They have both 8 oz and 2 oz in stock. Their price is a little better and shipping a little cheaper if you are just going to pick up a little.

I just ordered 2 8oz bags of Penzance.

Deckard

marscigars.com also has some in stock right now. Limit 2. They have both 8 oz and 2 oz in stock. Their price is a little better and shipping a little cheaper if you are just going to pick up a little.

I just ordered 2 8oz bags of Penzance.
They're already out of 8oz. It really is going quick.

Edit: as is pipesandcigars.

Philthy

They're already out of 8oz. It really is going quick.

Edit: as is pipesandcigars.
I picked up several I have been wanting including Stonehaven. Boy did that total jump up quick! Had to cull a couple and bring it under control. Now comes the hard part, the waiting.....is it here yet?

Twitch

I really need to come here more often, not too much longer and I would have missed this information. I missed out on the Stonehaven it seems, but I got a couple of tins of Penzance and a tin of Margate, so I can't be too bummed.

Oglethorpe

I ordered some tins of Penz yesterday afternoon, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't fill most/all of our orders. Their business model is just plain stupid. I haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

EDIT: I'm talking about pipesandcigars. Mars is great.

Twitch

I got my confirmation, but I still have no delusions that my order will get filled. Constantly having those issues with tobacco orders.

Oglethorpe

Well guys! I'll eat my words. I just got a confirmation that my Penzance tins have been shipped from pipesandcigars.com.

BUT - not before I ordered more from 4noggins.com.
:)

Twitch

Well guys! I'll eat my words. I just got a confirmation that my Penzance tins have been shipped from pipesandcigars.com.

BUT - not before I ordered more from 4noggins.com.
<_<
Aye, got confirmation that my 2 tins of Penzance and my tin of Margate have shipped from pipesandcigars and my order has successfully gone through for a pouch of Stonehaven from 4noggins. I am most pleased.

Deckard

I had some bills that needed paying so I was waiting till payday to order mine, but it looks like its already sold out most places. If anyone has a heads up for an e-tailer with some remaining stock I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll have to wait till next time around.

Philthy

I had some bills that needed paying so I was waiting till payday to order mine, but it looks like its already sold out most places. If anyone has a heads up for an e-tailer with some remaining stock I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll have to wait till next time around.
I got order confirmation from Marscigars including my bag o Stonehaven (cannot wait to try that one) but no shipping confirmation.

Last go round I ordered a couple of different items including Devil's Holiday from Cup o Joes and it wasnt until after the fact that they told me they were backordered on the Devils Holiday. They wont charge me for it till it ships at least but I cry foul posting as in stock when it isnt.

On the other hand I just called up Boswell's yesterday for a couple quick fixes (med level TAD) and it should be on my doorstep tomorrow morning!!! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.