Penzance At Pipesandcigars.com

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Boomer-Z, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know that PipesandCigars.com has tins of Penzance. I just placed my order!

Z

2. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

8 oz bags also ... along with Stonehaven and Margate...

3. woody

woody Admin Admin

I bet they sell out quick.

4. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I had been gearing up for a big TAD purchase, but the tobaccos I've been wanting the most are scattered over a half dozen e-tailers and the SG drought isn't over yet. It looks like free shipping is out of the question, which is disappointing as I always view it as a free tin.

It looks like I'll get some Penzance while the getting's good and make a smaller TAD purchase later.

5. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

marscigars.com also has some in stock right now. Limit 2. They have both 8 oz and 2 oz in stock. Their price is a little better and shipping a little cheaper if you are just going to pick up a little.

I just ordered 2 8oz bags of Penzance.

6. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

They're already out of 8oz. It really is going quick.

Edit: as is pipesandcigars.

7. Philthy

Philthy Member

I picked up several I have been wanting including Stonehaven. Boy did that total jump up quick! Had to cull a couple and bring it under control. Now comes the hard part, the waiting.....is it here yet?

8. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

Smokingpipes.com had it a few hours ago, but they're completely out now.

9. Twitch

Twitch Member

I really need to come here more often, not too much longer and I would have missed this information. I missed out on the Stonehaven it seems, but I got a couple of tins of Penzance and a tin of Margate, so I can't be too bummed.

10. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

I ordered some tins of Penz yesterday afternoon, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't fill most/all of our orders. Their business model is just plain stupid. I haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

EDIT: I'm talking about pipesandcigars. Mars is great.

11. Twitch

Twitch Member

I got my confirmation, but I still have no delusions that my order will get filled. Constantly having those issues with tobacco orders.

12. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Thanks a lot for the heads up Boomer.

Looks like 4noggins has it in stock as of now for anyone who missed it at pipesandcigars.

13. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

I got confirmation that mine shipped today from Mars Cigars.

14. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

Well guys! I'll eat my words. I just got a confirmation that my Penzance tins have been shipped from pipesandcigars.com.

BUT - not before I ordered more from 4noggins.com.
    :)

15. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

just got my shipment tracker too from pipesandcigars...

16. Twitch

Twitch Member

Aye, got confirmation that my 2 tins of Penzance and my tin of Margate have shipped from pipesandcigars and my order has successfully gone through for a pouch of Stonehaven from 4noggins. I am most pleased.

17. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I had some bills that needed paying so I was waiting till payday to order mine, but it looks like its already sold out most places. If anyone has a heads up for an e-tailer with some remaining stock I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll have to wait till next time around.

18. Philthy

Philthy Member

I got order confirmation from Marscigars including my bag o Stonehaven (cannot wait to try that one) but no shipping confirmation.

Last go round I ordered a couple of different items including Devil's Holiday from Cup o Joes and it wasnt until after the fact that they told me they were backordered on the Devils Holiday. They wont charge me for it till it ships at least but I cry foul posting as in stock when it isnt.

On the other hand I just called up Boswell's yesterday for a couple quick fixes (med level TAD) and it should be on my doorstep tomorrow morning!!! :) :)

19. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

My pound of Penzance just arrived from Mars Cigars. Looking forward to trying it this evening.

20. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Dang Glen, a 1 pound order an you've yet to try it! Talk about jumping in with both feet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.