Penzance is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Im tempted as i have yet to try penzance, but i have nothing else to buy atm from them, as i just bought up bunch of baccy and two pipes.. sigh.

Jussto

Im tempted as i have yet to try penzance, but i have nothing else to buy atm from them, as i just bought up bunch of baccy and two pipes.. sigh.
Do you mean there is nothing at all on your TAD or PAD list? What a contented life you must lead!:)

You could always just order a bunch of Penzance! :thu:

Mington

Thanks for another heads up Big J. You da man!
I myself have enough Penzance (for now) and was waiting for Stonehaven to come around.
(Unless it's available somewhere and I just don't know it)

IrishRover

Well I think I need to break down and try this stuff. I'm unsure if I want to get hooked on it and then have to wait a year or so for it to get back in stock. Ugh!

kreinhard

I like Penzance. Seems to me I read somewhere, though, that in the UK it's marketed as Krumble Kake. Anyone know if that's true? I like KK, too, so it's no big deal to me, just curious.

jpberg

Staff member
John, it's not marketed in the UK at all. Krumble Kake is a Germain product made for Smokers Haven.

BigJ

Thanks for another heads up Big J. You da man!
I myself have enough Penzance (for now) and was waiting for Stonehaven to come around.
(Unless it's available somewhere and I just don't know it)
I just "like" all these sites on facebook, and they update hard to find tobaccos and pipes once they're in stock

kreinhard

John, it's not marketed in the UK at all. Krumble Kake is a Germain product made for Smokers Haven.
Thanks for the correction; I swear I read that Krumble Kake has a counterpart either here, or KK is here and there's something over there that's the same thing.

But, I'm getting old and developing a raging case of CRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.