Penzance & Stonehaven at Lil Brown Smoke Shack

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by beeftip, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beeftip

beeftip Member

Get your Stonehaven and Penzance at Lil Brown Smoke Shack

They can be found under "Butera" not "Esoterica"

Good luck!

2. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Soldout already! Nope, I did not buy any (of either)! Was about to of both but then decided to let someone else get some.........I've got enough to smoke for a while. Hope other vendors start showing up with it though.

Anyone here get any?

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

3. mugwump

mugwump Member

It's almost tempting enough to brave the snowy mountain passes in order to pay them a little visit.

4. beeftip

beeftip Member

I just grabbed two bags of Stonehaven. I've got enough Penzance to make it until the next "go 'round".

It seems like it's a pretty regular cycle. Last year I got my Penzance on March 23.

I think the only e-tailers left to have it for this cycle are Pipes and Cigars, and SmokingPipes. Seems like everywhere else has gotten their allotment and promptly sold out of it.

5. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

I know Penzance is amazing, as it's been my favorite smoke for a while now. But is Stonehaven just as good for what it is? Am I missing out by not seeking it out before all the etailers are out of stock?

6. beeftip

beeftip Member

Got a call earlier from Lil Brown Smoke Shack. They ran out of Stonehaven before they could process my order. So no Stonehaven for me this year.

This concludes my love affair with Penzance and Stonehaven. There are too many other tobaccos that are readily available that are just as satisfying.

It feels good to be getting this monkey off my back. "Hi. My name is Darren and I'm addicted to checking websites for under-supplied tobacco."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.