1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Peterson Anniversery pipes?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Russell Hartman, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

I was wondering if anyone new if any other pipes besides the 140th anniversery pipes were made. I am unsure if Peterson made pipes to celebrate multiple year intervals as far as anniversery pipes. Thanks in advance to those who can help me with this.

2. Russell Hartman

Ok--I answered my own question. I looked at Pipedia, and I was recently looking at a 100th Centenial anniversary(forgive my spelling of this word in my thread title). A local man has it in its original presentation box, and all--unsmoked. Its a really beautiful full bent-rusticated pipe that I got to look over REAL well, and it really has caught my eye. I am fairly sure he would sell it, but I have no idea what its worth. I really need to behave, but the pipe kinda stirred my PAD.

3. dbt13

dbt13 Active Member

4. Russell Hartman

The pipe is a 1975 100th anniversary if I remember correctly --in celebration of their "Centennial". The pipe has never been smoked, and is pristine to include the presentation box. It really grabbed my eye as I spied it, and the guy isn't sure if he wants to part with it, or not. I really DO NOT need another pipe, and keep telling myself to sto looking at things like that--dog gone PAD anyway.

BradNTX likes this.
  5. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

It does have a tendency to get a grip on us at times. :oops:

It's fun though... :banana:

6. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Active Member

They did a millennial pipe for Austria in 1996, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.