1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Peterson Pipe Question

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Johnnie, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwhit

dwhit Member

I told a friend last night, my Stanwell is the best smoking pipe I have ever owned. It smokes better than even my Dunhill. My Nording smokes almost as well, but the Stanwell is SUPER !

Waino likes this.

2. Johnnie

Johnnie Member

Update. I wrote to Peterson about the problem and they replied that they replace any pipe that has a manufacturing defect with in 90 days. I was invited to send the pipe back to there factory in Ireland. I also wrote to the Ebay store that I purchased the pipe from and they immediately responded and sent me a new pipe with a pre-paid postage sticker to send the defective pipe back. I am very happy with the new pipe and service that I received from the Ebay store.

Thuber88 and Jussto like this.
  3. Splat

Splat Member

I can agree but it comes down to how the company defines quality and then meeting that definition. From everything I've read it appears Peterson's definition of quality has changed for the worse.

For the OP I agree with the guys to take it back to where you bought it and have them make things right. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.