1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Peterson System Pipe Bonanza

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by RTOdhner, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I prefer the nickel collars as well, and for the same reason. As for her agenda, she had originally purchased the pipes for her "ex," and I think she let them go at that price as much out of spite and not knowing current market value. Hell, I don't know the market value - I just knew I could afford to spare $50, so I just threw that out. However, I think she's a shrewd businesswoman, and I suspect if I go check on the rest of the pipes in amonth I probably won't get such a good deal.

2. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great day Roy! I'm heading up your way Saturday, but coming back the same day. I have a 71 Cuda hood I need to get, so I can sell it for the PAD Chicago fund.

RTOdhner likes this.
  3. RTOdhner

The System pipes cleaned up with very little effort. Both are great smoking pipes. I smoked some Scottish Blend in the System Standard and some Erinmore in the Irish Bent, and now I know what all the buzz about Pete System pipes is about. I'm gonna have to get a couple of more.

Hawkwood and Old Codger like this.
  4. RTOdhner

We got a new camera yesterday, so here's a shot of the System pipes:

[​IMG]

BradNTX and Preacher1611 like this.
  5. PipeLotus

PipeLotus Member

Looks like a great deal friend!

Beautiful pipes

RTOdhner likes this.
Thread Status: