• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Peterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff The Magic

Spending 5 hours to make a $70 knock-off/fake/counterfeit is more than worthwhile if your hired labor works tres cheap (think S.E.Asia). When i communicated with Peterson, they wanted to see my Pete "mistake" to check for authenticity and to correct the mistake if they found it to really be a Pete.

Ed
Puff

jpberg

Staff member
No, Gunsmoke confused 'there' with they're. ("There not Rolexes" should read They're not Rolexes) Finally, an opportunity to say 'there', 'their', and 'they're' are not interchangeable words. Each one has a different meaning. Sorry, pet peeve. In the simplest terms possible, there is a place, their is a pronoun, they're is a contraction of they are.

This ain't personal to gunsmoke. It's a pet peeve, a neurotic obsession that extends to using 'to' and 'too' as interchangeable words. When you got more than you need you have TOO much, not to much.

To some people's minds, I am way too obsessed with these things. But they're not around when their miss wordings drive me into that wall over there. :)
I think you have to much time on you're hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.