• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Peterson.

Mount Mandolin

Lol. I just realized this is in the wish list subheading. I thought this was just a random thread in the Pipes section, and it seemed like such an odd thread that I just had to say something snarky. Now I look dumb. Guess that's what I get for being a jackass. :D

While we're at it, there is one type of Peterson that I wouldn't mind adding to my stable, despite not really being much of a Peterson guy. I love the Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker:

I also like some of the army mount pre-Republic pipes. Really the only quibble I have with Peterson is the System. I would love to own another Peterson, just not one with the System design.

Last edited:
Lol. I just realized this is in the wish list subheading. I thought this was just a random thread in the Pipes section, and it seemed like such an odd thread that I just had to say something snarky. Now I look dumb. Guess that's what I get for being a jackass. :D

While we're at it, there is one type of Peterson that I wouldn't mind adding to my stable, despite not really being much of a Peterson guy. I love the Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker:

I also like some of the army mount pre-Republic pipes. Really the only quibble I have with Peterson is the System. I would love to own another Peterson, just not one with the System design.
606 is my first Peterson and the fist non System design. I will be firing it soon and cross over to a uncharted territory.

PipeSimmo

Peterson is great. I wish I had a Rosslare. Congratulations on adding this pipe to your collection, Saro. :bow:

Mount Mandolin: DOOOO EEEEEEEET.
The deerstalker is the only one of the Sherlock Holmes line up that I own - and I'm reall happy about it. One of my best smokers, feels great in the hand and is also a nice clencher. You won't regret adding this pipe to your collection, trust me and do it. :ohyh:

Old Codger

I'd like to replace a Peterson Meerschaum Sherlock Holmes Squire that I broke. That was a truly fine smoker. I doubt that I will though, since any that I've seen available have been priced stratospherically.

Peterson is great. I wish I had a Rosslare. Congratulations on adding this pipe to your collection, Saro. :bow:

Mount Mandolin: DOOOO EEEEEEEET.
The deerstalker is the only one of the Sherlock Holmes line up that I own - and I'm reall happy about it. One of my best smokers, feels great in the hand and is also a nice clencher. You won't regret adding this pipe to your collection, trust me and do it. :ohyh:
Thanks you! I'll look into it... But right after this one.
Dracula X105