petition against H.R 4439

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvande7

I was only the 17th person from Illinois. :(

Is this real? a 775% increase? That's absurd. Why don't we just make the tax a flat rate of one "gajillion gazillion" dollars? :mad:

piper

jvande7 said:
I was only the 17th person from Illinois. :(

Is this real? a 775% increase? That's absurd. Why don't we just make the tax a flat rate of one "gajillion" dollars? :mad:
If you look at the history of marijuana prohibition (and other kinds of prohibition I'm sure), they create taxes so massive that no one could pay them. It's a dishonest way of using tax laws to construct defacto prohibition laws.

Don't look for reason and logic in government, look for a lot of very deep rabbit holes leading back to the fact that "consent of the governed" is about the furthest thing from politician's minds.

mcgoven9

Thanks for this people need to know what is going on so we can act. It is our right to do this. I hope something is done. The politicians seem to forget the most important line. In one of our most revered documents. We The People.

86th from Texas.

All because some "anti-smoking advocate" thinks they have any damn say in what legal substances I put into my body.

I feel cheated enough having jumped into the smoking hobby after it was banned from all indoor restaurants and businesses around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.