Photos of your local B&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty lucky to have this shop relatively close to my place, it's a true Pipe shop that makes their own blends and repairs just about any pipe you bring in. Not to mention their thousands of pipes for sale, most of which are old new stock. They have been in business for over 80 years.

Paul's is a great place. One of a kind. Despite the neighborhood, it's worth a trip. He's got some old stuff in there for sure.

Mount Mandolin

One of my favorite places in the world, The Briary.

These are just a couple. The place is heaven for a pipe smoker. Every wall is covered in pipes and tins, and the humidor room is stuffed with cigars and bulk tobacco, including (usually) all the popular ones from Stokkebye, Dan, etc. Get there on the right day and you might even leave with some rarer stuff.

I'll have to post a couple more sometime. The outside of the place is cool too. Just ask BradNTX, he's been there. Love that place.

SidZiff

One of my favorite places in the world, The Briary.

These are just a couple. The place is heaven for a pipe smoker. Every wall is covered in pipes and tins, and the humidor room is stuffed with cigars and bulk tobacco, including (usually) all the popular ones from Stokkebye, Dan, etc. Get there on the right day and you might even leave with some rarer stuff.

I'll have to post a couple more sometime. The outside of the place is cool too. Just ask BradNTX, he's been there. Love that place.
Looks like heaven to me...... <drool> :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.