Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

Pics of your Meerschaums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been debating getting a Meer after hearing some of you guys rave about how great they are, and how you can smoke many different tobbys out of them without ghosting (proper care required of course). I was wondering if you guys could post pics of your meers, so I can see whats out there and how they color. The coloring is what I am mainly curious about :msty: Lets see those white (or not so white lol) goddesses!!!

jdto

I love that Alitnok LVC pipe--if/when I order a new Meer, I think that would be it. Though I think I would like one non-precolored. That bent apple is sweet, too--I love the simple smooth Meers best. Enjoy!
I'm sure you could request Altinok to make you the LVC without the colouring, but you might have to wait for it to be carved. That said, there are some pretty nice bent billiards on his site already.

mecompco

I'm sure you could request Altinok to make you the LVC without the colouring, but you might have to wait for it to be carved. That said, there are some pretty nice bent billiards on his site already.
Oh, yes, I drool over them at least once a week. If those Powerball numbers ever hit, I'll own a good number of them. :thu2:

mecompco

OK, here is my no-name eBay billiard:

It smoked horribly until I cut off the crazy stinger (left just the threaded part). Now it smokes great.
Here is my Peterson Meer that came in a box-lot of pipes on eBay. The PO cut off most of the button, so until I can make/buy a replacement stem, I just use the rubber bit. It smokes OK, but does tend to leave some dottle.

Ozzie

All I have are these two. There are a few more I want to buy, but not before I finish coloring at least one of these two babies first. The bottom one is the oldest and the one I'm concentrating a little more on, as I would like to make this one the first one I fully color up. Once that baby turns completely golden brown, I plan on buying 2 more Altinok pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.