Picture of You Smoking a Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent day for me.

"Hank" is a 1979 Guild D25 archback. This guitar was stolen out of my shop (along with my tools) about six months ago, and returned to me today. Apparently there are some honest pawnshops because they called me.

Hank was a friend that passed away a few years ago, and he willed me his guitar.
Means a lot to me.

Got it tuned weird and am slopping through some Stephen Stills tunes ;-)

DGE MP NW full of Uhle's Perfection Plug makes it just about a perfect damned day.

You can't keep a good man down :nwor:
This makes me very happy. I can only imagine what you felt when you got it back.

dbt13

Excellent day for me.

"Hank" is a 1979 Guild D25 archback. This guitar was stolen out of my shop (along with my tools) about six months ago, and returned to me today. Apparently there are some honest pawnshops because they called me.

Hank was a friend that passed away a few years ago, and he willed me his guitar.
Means a lot to me.

DGE MP NW full of Uhle's Perfection Plug makes it just about a perfect damned day.

Glad you got that back and kudos to the pawnshop for doing the right thing. I love those older Guilds.

highstump

Excellent day for me.

Means a lot to me.

Good to see it's back home.

Albert

Excellent day for me.

Means a lot to me.

So glad you got the axe back. My Father in law has the same wirebox and has played it and gigged it religiously for 30+ years, it looks like a heap now, but sounds AMAZING. Stoked you and Hank are re-united.

Status
Not open for further replies.