Picture of You Smoking a Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my custom built pipe from SpillProof today..

Thinking my cobs will be now getting the backseat a few times a week b/c this beauty came into my life.. So as for what type of pipe tobacco am I going to smoke in it? That I need some of your guys help.

Thanks again Spillproff on this awesome pipe.. I just love it :th1:

TheMadMAn & the new beauty in his life...

That is a fine looking pipe MadMan! "Two Thumbs up"! :thu2:

Basil Meadows

Lumberjack-weekend. In the picture I am dead tired. There were all kind of flies in a forest. Finally I had no blood any more, just Three Nuns inside.

At night I woke up. Two huge mosquitoes were staring me. I heard them speaking. One of them said: "Shall we eat here or do we carry him out first?"
Reminds me of when we got off the bus in Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri. The drill sargent speach included..."There used to be aligators in Missouri, but the mosquitoes ate them all!" And at the time I thought he was kidding. Nope.

Lumberjack-weekend. In the picture I am dead tired. There were all kind of flies in a forest. Finally I had no blood any more, just Three Nuns inside.

At night I woke up. Two huge mosquitoes were staring me. I heard them speaking. One of them said: "Shall we eat here or do we carry him out first?"
Nice. So how many cords did you get? It looks like you got a nice supply going for next winter.

Waino

Site Supporter
No Ads Upgrade
Nice. So how many cords did you get? It looks like you got a nice supply going for next winter.
Days amount was 12 cubic metres, 423,84 cubic feet... if we share it with 128 (cord)... 3,3 cords. But the whole barn is full of woods.

We live in a city. Pic is from our cottage (old farm). Perfect place to hide from the world. Three different mechanisms for heating: oil, geothermal and wood. We gave up oil when geothermal mechanism was ready two years ago and spend the rest 1500 litres in a tractor. There is no big need for woods but I don´t want to leave fallen trees to a ground. Storms and snow keeps us in a wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.