• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Pipe collection so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothicmace

Wow thats a nice collection... here is an update I just took of mine.... there is nothing fancy here... maybe my estate Marxman and my estate Nording African Meerschaum..... all the other pipes except for the cobs, I purchased while travelling all over Europe compliants of the U.S. Army.
Cheers
Mike

Wow thats a nice collection... here is an update I just took of mine.... there is nothing fancy here... maybe my estate Marxman and my estate Nording African Meerschaum..... all the other pipes except for the cobs, I purchased while travelling all over Europe compliants of the U.S. Army.
Cheers
Mike
Nice group!

ChrisB

You've got more pipes than posts on this forum, so you might at some point possibly be at risk of being considered by some as maybe having a small degree of mild PAD.

Where do you get the rubber stem cover things? Do you keep them on when you smoke to protect the stem from tooth marks? ...Those are probably dumb questions?!

Nice Mike. It aint a collection without a couple of meers and cobs. Not to down play the beautiful collections of the others. To each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.