1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Pipes $100 $1000

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Badcompany, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

I can't comment on those $1000 pipes as all mine were had for $100 or less, most for $25. Every one has served me well, some better than others. The only $100 item was made by our very own stummelbum and while it's a champion smoker, its value to me is in that it was made by a fellow member. I think one of the best secrets of pipedom is the work of our resident pipemakers.

2. Philthy

Philthy Member

Absolutely not.......But if'n I had a $1000 pipe you can bet your ass I would claim it smoked itself, lasted for at least two hours on a bowl, and never ever went out.

3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

You're only saying that because you have a 40 dollar pipe that smokes like a 1000 dollar pipe, Phil. :eek:hyeah:

4. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

I drive a 96 S-10...My little no name Italian I got for free is one of my best smokers. I did splurge recently and spent almost $100 on a new Stanwell Vario 32.

5. Philthy

Philthy Member

You're damn skippy! She is in my jaws right now with a load of Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky MMmmm.
    Why SPEND a $1000 when I don't have to. Now if I can just get around to finishing your knife and get my larger one I will really be a happy man......for a little while. (Got a project in mind)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.