1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Pipes Magazine

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Traderbob, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traderbob

Traderbob Member

While visiting the Humidor Club in San Antonio I picked up copy of Pipe's Magazine and saw a photo of Bob Davidson's Volcano listed. It was great to see a PSF member listed! Way to go Bob!

2. daveinlax

daveinlax Member

Yeah big time! Funny I've had this issue of P&T sitting around for awhile unopened and just last night I got a chance to read it and was very impressed with his outstanding volcano. IMO this was one of the better issues of P&T's I've read in awhile. :bling:

3. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Oh, no, no no no...you had to bring THAT up! After this was mentioned a little while back, he's raised his prices and started insisting I call him 'Maestro' in all correspondences. All because of publicity. (Give a guy some limelight and see what happens!) :0laugh:

Just kidding, Maestro. It is a pretty pipe, no doubt!

4. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

Awesome! Grats, Bob! I'll have to go pick up a copy as soon as Oklahoma thaws.

5. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Hey, I frequent that B&M. Did you go to the one on San Pedro? It's a neat little store with friendly folks.

I'm going to have to look up that magazine now.

6. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

What, there's still a pipes magazine extant? I did not know that. Can one subscribe? Is there a website? How do magnets work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.