PipesandCigars

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by gentimmy, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Has anyone noticed their price on Esoterica 8 oz bags? 49.95. Has the MSRP been changed or are they just upcharging?

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I don't think the prices have changed much if at all...4noggins still has the price under thirty bucks for a bag, Mars still has them at the good old 22.95 or whatever. One of many reasons P&C still has it in stock. I am not at all pleased with the new ways of doing things at P&C, and for a handful of reasons (not least of all being blatantly lied to by customer service representatives) I will not be doing any business with them in the future unless it comes to my attention that they have something I really want to get my hands on, can afford, and can't find elsewhere.

inkybat, sonarman and gentimmy like this.
  3. JRobert

JRobert Hermit Forum Guide

4. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

If you want a chuckle, check out the price tags on their Johs pipes. They don't look any different from any other Johs pipes I've seen, but they charge in the neighborhood of 300 dollars a piece rather than 70-100

5. miracle419

miracle419 Member

I placed an order for a pound of various blending tobacco last week. After several days of my order being "processed" I called them and they told me my Paypal transaction didn't go through. They had no answer for why I wasn't contacted. Pretty annoying.

6. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

maybe up charging to pay the idot that designed their new website...I would have fire'em

7. Malcontent

Malcontent Active Member

One of the local B&Ms just upped their price to $40. There are plenty of other great blends out there. I'll concentrate on those.

zacROK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.