Prince Albert

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJ

So I picked up a pouch of this two months or so ago to help break in a new pipe and was less than impressed. For whatever reason, I decided to give it another try a few weeks ago. WOW is all I have to say. I don't know why my first impression was so bad. I've been smoking PA non stop since. The rest of my cellar is getting jealous. Oh well.

*edit- Whoops, I was thinking of CH. Disregard the previous statements.:doh:

Coda

So I picked up a pouch of this two months or so ago to help break in a new pipe and was less than impressed. For whatever reason, I decided to give it another try a few weeks ago. WOW is all I have to say. I don't know why my first impression was so bad. I've been smoking PA non stop since. The rest of my cellar is getting jealous. Oh well.
I had the same reaction...

Just picked up two pouches today. I'm in no way an experienced pipe smoker but I thought this had a great earthy taste. That's the only way I can describe it. I think for the time being I'll be sticking with Prince Albert as my daily smoke.

esteban

Do you have Prince Albert in a Can? Sorry for that but as kids we must have called Walgreens 100s of times. Har Har. I am going to have to pick some up...... Walgreens had a huge tobacco section with tons of tobacco and pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.