PS BullsEye and Navy Flake?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Bahnzo, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Member

I really want to give these a try, but it seems like everyone is sold out. Anybody here in the US have any stock on this? Or any news when more stock will be available....

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I hear ya ... http://wvsmokeshop.com/pipetobacco.aspx ... theyve got twist flake but are backordered on Navy and bullseye . Its strange whats been happening lately ... I dont get it. I really dig the twist flake and bullseye

3. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

I got some bullseye a while back and it was really good, lots of vitamin N in this blend!

4. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Member

I was sent some Bullseye Flake by a (very) generous member here. I won't mention names because I never know how they feel about it, but it was a pretty nice thing they did.

Only one bowl smoked, but it's good stuff. Definitely added to the TAD list when or if it sees the shores of the USA again. Comparable to C&D Kajun Kake, but in a flake..and I have to admit I prefer that. KK tends to "puff" up a lot when lit and takes a good 4-5 lights to char it properly...not to mention that it's tiny pieces get sucked in easily through the stem.

Good stuff. C'mon PS..send some more over this way!

5. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Member

A (very) generous member sent me some Bullseye today. I won't mention names because you never know how they feel about it, but it was a pretty cool thing to do.

Good stuff...only one bowl smoked so far, but it's comparable to C&D's Kajun Kake.

C'mon PS...send some more of your stuff over this way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.