PSF just topped 100 daily visitors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Tinderfoot said:
102 unique visitors to the forum in the past 24 hours as of right now!

WOOT!!:bwave:
Is that from the thing at the bottom? That's a good number considering it's registered members. On average we get nearly 200 unique visitors a day. :)

Tinderfoot

Woody said:
Is that from the thing at the bottom? That's a good number considering it's registered members. On average we get nearly 200 unique visitors a day. :)
That's an even better number! But it's the ones who are participating that make any board a community. I remember when it was in the 70's daily, and that was only in November, IIRC. Great growth, I would say.

Tinderfoot

woody

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I've been under the weather since the new year and can't be on as much as usual, but I do check things out every day so far.

Bobby 151

Woody said:
I've been under the weather since the new year and can't be on as much as usual, but I do check things out every day so far.
I've been in the same situation as Woody.That's why my posts have been sporadic lately.Don't really know what it is ,but it ain't good.:(

Bobby 151

Wydeboi said:
I guess it's true, when it rains it pours. Hope you guys get to feeling better.
Thank you Wydeboi. Yeah when it rains it pours,it sure do that,at least in this family.:( I just don't feel like my joking,Off Topic self lately.Hopefully I'll be back in form soon. Then batten down the hatches!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.