PSF2018POY Ordering Thread

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn...
Patron
Okay, I may be the only guy that can have this kind of trouble with a simple order, but just in case here's a tale...

I pressed the "Add to Cart button" and then the "PayPal button." That took me to the PayPal page where I was looking at two pipes. Ah, no. So I exited the page and re-entered. This time I pressed only the PayPal button. When I went to the PayPal page I was about to be billed for three pipes. :doh: At the bottom of the page there is a little cancel hyperlink. I clicked on that left and re-entered the site again, pressed the PayPal button again and finally I was down for just one pipe. Click. Order. Bingo bam. Bob's your uncle. Just that easy. :laff:

ChristTiger

Resident Feline
Patron
Okay, I may be the only guy that can have this kind of trouble with a simple order, but just in case here's a tale...

I pressed the "Add to Cart button" and then the "PayPal button." That took me to the PayPal page where I was looking at two pipes. Ah, no. So I exited the page and re-entered. This time I pressed only the PayPal button. When I went to the PayPal page I was about to be billed for three pipes. :doh: At the bottom of the page there is a little cancel hyperlink. I clicked on that left and re-entered the site again, pressed the PayPal button again and finally I was down for just one pipe. Click. Order. Bingo bam. Bob's your uncle. Just that easy. :laff:
It did that for me too, but I just decided to order 2.

WalkinStick

Your Huckleberry
Patron

I tried to order two and almost ended up with four.