1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

question about wm wales grecian pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by bigpoppamike100, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpoppamike100

bigpoppamike100 Member

hello, friends. I am looking for information on wm wales grecian pipes. I have looked on the net and can not find any thing out. If you could point me in the right direction I would apprciate it.

2. Arkie

Arkie Active Member

If you couldn't find any info on the net it's not likely you will have much luck. Is it a handmade? Do you have any idea of its age?

3. bigpoppamike100

bigpoppamike100 Member

No I dont belive its hand made, but I was just thinking some one would have an idea of the maker, I just like to find out info on my pipe just for conversation no big deal shes a good smoker and in realy good shape

4. nowsharing

nowsharing Member

I did about 10 minutes of searching for you with no luck either. The only thing I found were pages with estate WM. Wales for sale. I searched for William Wales too, but found nothing.

The next time you're in a library, check to see if they have a pipe reference or collector's book. It could just be a little too obscure for the info that survives online.

Good luck! I ran into the same thing with some of my own pipes.

5. bigpoppamike100

bigpoppamike100 Member

Thanks for looking. I will come across some thing soon or alater, like a said when I'm sitting around smoking pipe with a friend I like to be able to talk about the pipe I'm smoking out of. I got it new from ebay never smoked for 10 bucks. You cant beat that. Now if I could only find a full bent for that price lol take care thanks agian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.