• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Radice Twin Bore (A PSF Odyssey & unexpected gift)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrightwoodJohn

Recently I brought together a group of PSF members to help out another member/friend who had met with some foul play. The generosity poured in, and before I knew it I was heading north on CA I5 to deliver a very nice tool & accesories. ("your an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to deliver a message.." from Apocalypse Now)
Thus I began to head east on Highway 46...

And made my way past the intersection where James Dean met his fate...

And headed North on the CA Mission Trail...

Thru the sleepy town of San Miguel...

And a day later found myself here...

And took a candid shot of these 2 dudes, the proprietor on the left & the tall dude was the one we were helping out.

Enjoyed a fine cigar in that shop, could of stayed there all day. Back in his truck he handed me this, A Radice Twin Bore. I'm forever greatful for this unexpected gift, and will think of this trip every time I smoke it.

"Thanks again bro, give Coyote a hug for me"

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
On a more serious note, though WJ underplayed it, and I have been too blown away to know how to comment on it, the group of folks he assembled REPLACED my stolen shop. I got burgled while moving; lost most of my pipe-making tools. I mentioned the burglary to a couple of folks (*backchannel comm's) and PSF generosity kicked-in. WJ was tasked with delivering my gifts, as he is "closest" to me (6 hours).

I'm calling the group "Spillproof's 11."
Eleven guys, who shall remain anonymous, salvaged my view of humanity.
The plan they pulled-off will live in infamy.

Oh, and I have a drill-press and professional buffing setup now.
The gifts they gave were far nicer than anything I had stolen. And now I can properly destroy briar.

So don't go thinking that Radice is an awesome gift. A drop in the bucket....

Rewster66

Yeah, me neither. You think it's because we're Canadian?
:xd:......................................, What? .............., Your serious?............., :beyes:.................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................, :laff: You poor silly Canucks!

jdto

:xd:......................................, What? .............., Your serious?............., :beyes:.................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................, :laff: You poor silly Canucks!
Very serious :D

When it comes to syrup and beavers, we don't mess around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.