Ride'n......

Status
Not open for further replies.

user0003

I have notice that several members have mentioned that they have Mustangs.

So.... What is your ride?

Mines is an '00 Steeda Stage 1 Mustang GT Convertible.
My driver is a '97 Ford Ranger with 220,000 miles.

Dungmaggot

2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS wagon with the N/A engine. Dispite not having a turbo I've tweaked and hammered and cussed and built and I'm getting 245 horses out of a 4 banger.

i'm rocking a 1990 crown victoria with a v8 that sometimes is a v6or7 it pisses out oil both on the ground and into the cylinders, sometimes i have to climb under the back of and jiggle a few wires going to the fuel pump just to get it to start(lots of fun in the rain) i would take a picture of this beauty but i'm afraid it may break my camera. needless to say the wife and i are in the market for another vehichle.

Deckard

nobler son said:
I suddenly don't feel so abusive toward my own. An '02 Hyundai Elantra, with 152,000 miles on it.
Yeah, I made a vow a long time ago to drive that thing until there was nothing left and that seems like it will be a long time coming, for the amount of miles I've had surprisingly few problems.

t-bear

'08 Ford Taurus, '99 Dodge Stratus, '92 Dodge Dakota (with 255,000+ miles) Pat & I will celebrate our 43rd in April...Ford is our first ever new vehicle.

Bobby 151

Well I'll add my 02 cents in this.I right now have a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan,that is adapted for my wifes handicap.Is it the car I would like?...No...However it is the vehicle we need now.:)

Bobby 151

Rugbysh9 said:
08 sAturn aura that'll be worth :poop: soon, thanks government motors
Saturn's are/were good cars. My friend had 3 different ones,he loved them,i always wanted one however that will always be a dream,now.Thanks Barrack!!!!.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.