• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

SasDog by BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefcube

Wait wait wait a second here...... lemme see if I get this..... You ask an unknown primate that has a show about finding it, and it ain't been found, to make you a pipe.
Than you get a lil picky and ask to change it three... yep three times.
AND then the first thing you do is take it out and SET IT IN THE MUD to take pics..... :doh:

The only way to redeem yourself is a giveaway......... 9 ... I guessed right I win !

BradNTX

An efficient burley burning briar? Holy cow.
And tastey too!

Wait wait wait a second here...... lemme see if I get this..... You ask an unknown primate that has a show about finding it, and it ain't been found, to make you a pipe.
Than you get a lil picky and ask to change it three... yep three times.
AND then the first thing you do is take it out and SET IT IN THE MUD to take pics..... :doh:

The only way to redeem yourself is a giveaway......... 9 ... I guessed right I win !
Well, I did have experience with said primate on a previous pipe. :bing:
I did get a lil' picky, I can't deny it. :oops:
But that ain't mud, it's a huge ol slab of native Texas hill country limestone that sitting in our front yard. :beck:
It looks all craggy and colored up because it was carved from 19' down the side of a hill where our basement now resides.

I do have a Digby bulldog that I like, but is a tad smallish I was thinking of giving away. :rolleyes:

I love all the iterations of the pipe. The second is wild - in a good way. The third adds a bit of refinement to it, but not too much. Gorgeous work, Sas. Hope you enjoy it, Brad! It's a looker.

Status
Not open for further replies.