1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Savinelli Italian Website

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Spaceboy Tim, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

I just found Savinelli's Italian website and it's really helpful. They have all their shapes listed and you can check out each series and see what shapes are available in it. The most helpful feature IMO is the pipe locator function. If you have a specific shape you like just use this search function and enter only the shape. Once it does the search it shows you all the available finishes for that shape. Sorry if this is old news but I just found it and it's what I've been wanting for a while.

I really wish Peterson and Stanwell (do they have a site?) would have the same features on their sites.

http://www.savinelli.it/en

Lestrade and Jeebs like this.

2. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

Peterson importer...
    http://www.ashtoncigar.com/Peterson-Pipes.jsp

Lestrade and Spaceboy Tim like this.
  3. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

Thanks Jeebs! This is quite helpful.

I wish they showed the full lines though like the Sav site does. Something I've been wanting to know is what different series does the XL02 shape appear in.

Lestrade likes this.
  4. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Wow, great links guys! Thanks!

5. Hawkwood

Hawkwood Member

I've been thinking about Savinelli's recently. Brown rusticated, straight stem......

6. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

Peterson Pipes

Ashton is proud to distribute Peterson Pipes- the oldest continuously operating pipe company in the English-speaking world. To view the entire line of Peterson Pipes, please click on the link to the Peterson website. In the mean time if you are a retailer and are interested in Peterson Pipes please call any of our in-house Sales Associates at 1-800-327-4866, and we would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Shapes and Finishes Ashton Carries
    Due to the large inventory Ashton has of Peterson Pipes, we have set up a .pdf file of the shapes and finishes we have. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, which is needed to view the pdf file, please visit www.adobe.com to download your free version.

To view the whole Peterson site please go to:
    www.peterson.ie

Peterson Pipes

Ashton is proud to distribute Peterson Pipes- the oldest continuously operating pipe company in the English-speaking world. To view the entire line of Peterson Pipes, please click on the link to the Peterson website. In the mean time if you are a retailer and are interested in Peterson Pipes please call any of our in-house Sales Associates at 1-800-327-4866, and we would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Shapes and Finishes Ashton Carries
    Due to the large inventory Ashton has of Peterson Pipes, we have set up a .pdf file of the shapes and finishes we have. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, which is needed to view the pdf file, please visit www.adobe.com to download your free version.

To view the whole Peterson site please go to:
    www.peterson.ie

7. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

I want the 320 in the rusticated Trevi. I walso want the 616 in the smooth Venere but they don't make it.

8. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

Yeah I know Peterson's site but the feature I meant was that search function feature.

9. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

I was trying to find 2 Peterson's Emerald Rustic at Christmas time... only to find out that it was a discontinued.

Spaceboy Tim likes this.
  10. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

Kind of derailing my own thread but do you guys know any Italian online pipe shops? I'm looking for a Sav that doesn't seem to make it to North America.

That happened to me a while back. Can't remember what pipe anymore though.

11. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

Spaceboy Tim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.