Savinelli pipe lighter

Discussion in 'Pipe Accessories' started by Cory West, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cory West

Cory West Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I've used the Zippo pipe lighter and the Imco triplex, along with Bic's and by far this is the best for pipes I've found. It's built solid and carries neatly in the pocket. They tend to be a bit pricy @ 60$ eBay, I was fortunate to pick this one up for about 15$ eBay.

SidStavros likes this.

2. DODiF

DODiF Member

Very nice. How often do you have to refill? That's my only "problem" with my zippo, and only reason I tend to use my good old Bic.

bubbagump likes this.
  3. Cory West

Cory West Member

I refill it about once every 2 weeks. This is the only lighter I use and I smoke 5 or more bowls a day so it's getting steady use and it's a great lighter. The build quality in my opinion is flawless, and I love it's simple design. I've wanted one since I first discovered them on eBay but I wasn't willing to pay 60$. I finally got a great deal on this one and now after using it I'd be willing to save up and pay the 60$ if I had to buy another one.

4. SidStavros

SidStavros Member

Thank you for the information,i didn't knew about those pipe lighters! I am a little bit sceptical about piezoelectric lighters but i will search about it. :th1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.