Seeds Started....2012 Crop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeebs

Ah, you had me worried you had something else growing in your garden :hp2:

The leaves are definitely more dense than mine were at that size, and I was just looking at pictures of broadleaf - you're going to have your hands full come fall :byg:

Are you going to do any experimental pipe tobacco with some of the cigar leaf or cigars only?
cigar only...for Smokey Joes...El Jeeb-O. Good idea..I'll have to pull up a pic of Connecticut Broad leaf and check it out. i only plan to plant 10 each of the 3 cigar variety and the rest Virginia. I've got Perique and Virginia bright leaf seedling's , but I don't know now if I will plant any of them.

IrishRover

Those are some great looking pics...

One question for you.. you said..
I've got Perique and Virginia bright leaf seedling's , but I don't know now if I will plant any of them.
What happens to the seedlings since you have them. Do you chuck them out or, let them grow in a planter but just not plant them in the fields? - just wondering. :) -- I think you can tell I don't have much of a green thumb...

Jeebs

Those are some great looking pics...

One question for you.. you said..

What happens to the seedlings since you have them. Do you chuck them out or, let them grow in a planter but just not plant them in the fields? - just wondering. :) -- I think you can tell I don't have much of a green thumb...
After I know that I am done transplanting...I will dumb them... All clustered together, they will stay alive but not grow, you could single one out and plant and it would grow.

Jonesy

Jeebs.. I have 4 plants ( once stripped and stemmed) that will equate to 1/2 pounds from our 2011 crop. If you want it .. it is yours. Maybe wipe away a few tears... hate it for you.. ted
Man there sure is some kind folks on this forum. As a Christian it warms my heart to see these kinds if things.

Status
Not open for further replies.