SG Available at.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesta

sadfkl;jdsfa

Without fail, right after I place a TAD order, something I really want and is hard to get hold of turns up elsewhere!

They have Grousemoor Plug :(

Oh well, I'm getting a pound of Night Train and a little And So To Bed! Those are both fantastic blends. Back to school shopping kicks butt :th1:

Ol Brokedik

Guys, the honeymoon is over. I was buying all my SG from Mars because the had such a good price. They must have decided to get their prices up around their competitors. The trend of raising prices continues with no end in sight.

Be well.
Ol Brokedik.

nesta

Where does one get Grousmoor Plug? I didn't see it at Mars (unless I issed it, which is possible)
As noted, it is found under "Plugs" and they only sell it by the pound at that site. In the past I've stocked up on a few ounces at P&C when I was able to catch it. They also should have some at my B&M if they haven't run out, which they may well have. I ought to go there next payday and pick up a few ounces if they have some.

SouthBound

Curmudgeon At-Large
Would you be so kind as to explain me what a "TAD order" is?. I can't find it in any dictionary. My apologizes, but my english... Thanks in advance.
TAD = tobacco acquisition disorder. It's just a fun, silly way of saying that our priorities are sometimes compromised in the pursuit of tobacco.

MarkC

I just bought a pound of Grousmoor plug and Kendal plug. I hope I like these or I might be over at the trading forum .

Mark

MarkC

I'm dying to try them if you get the itch to trade. I just couldn't justify springing for a pound of the unknown.
I should not have either but i'm a sucker. If I smoked nothing but these two tobaccos they would last me over a year. I will keep you in mind.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.