SG Tinned is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff The Magic

4 Noggins
Cup O'Joe's
Payless Pipes

Are the only places I noticed. I'm shootin' for the bulks............so if you're after some tinned...........have at it piperz!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
Cogito ergo puff

tsgourley

Finally! It feels like Christmas!

It looks like it's already sold out at a lot of places. Payless Pipes still has tins at least according to the website.

pottsy

I am reluctant to buy any. I managed to pick up a few tins of SG blends a few months ago. I have been reluctant to open them, since they are so hard to get. I am afraid I will really like one, and then it won't be available anymore. Hate to do that, when there are so many good ones, that aren't hard to get. Probably just keep them in the cellar, or use them as trade bargaining chips, https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/roflmao.gif

user0003

This shortage is a temporary thing, happens every year. This is unusually bad due to the factory and inventory suffering a flood.

I am reluctant to buy any. I managed to pick up a few tins of SG blends a few months ago. I have been reluctant to open them, since they are so hard to get. I am afraid I will really like one, and then it won't be available anymore. Hate to do that, when there are so many good ones, that aren't hard to get. Probably just keep them in the cellar, or use them as trade bargaining chips, https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/roflmao.gif
If you don't open them, someone else eventually will. Smoke them if you got them, and don't regret. IMHO

(I am cleaning out my parents house)

AndyLowry

Okay, okay, okay, let go of my arm. I ordered some. Satisfied?

Never had any S.G. pipe tobacco (although my all-time favorite snuff is theirs), so I got 1792, Skiff, Navy Flake, and Squadron Leader. Can't wait to see what this "Lakeland effect" is all about!

Thanks for the pointer, Puff!

Puff The Magic

AL, you won't get much of the "Lakeland Essence" in the NF or the SL but the 1792 will.

Glad I could help/enable :)

Enjoy!

:velho:
Ed Puff!
Cogito ergo puff

Prof

Hey, I just scored 5 tins of FVF from Byron Oost, still has some I think - I cracked a tins tonight - and I have to say, it is as spectacular as I was told - very good stuff - go get it! Byron is a good guy, been good to me - highly recommended.

B

AndyLowry

AL, you won't get much of the "Lakeland Essence" in the NF or the SL but the 1792 will.
As it turns out, that's how it's going to be. Half of my order was backordered, but one of the survivors was the 1792. No Skiff or SL.

Don't know why the site let me order stuff they don't actually have-- maybe cupojoe is behind the times on the inventory software? :growl: That's what I get for ordering from outside my usual suppliers...

Status
Not open for further replies.