Share Your Zippo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeebs

My trusted Zippo.. got my eye on 3 vintage zippo's on ebay, 1 scrimshaw, & 2 chrome... Good Luck...
Read a post from Woody on Zippo changing out the insert, sent this one off to Zippo awhile back and they fixed it up with a pipe insert... now, I know how easy it is, my Zippo options are endless...

Jeebs

My trusted Zippo.. got my eye on 3 vintage zippo's on ebay, 1 scrimshaw, & 2 chrome... Good Luck...
Read a post from Woody on Zippo changing out the insert, sent this one off to Zippo awhile back and they fixed it up with a pipe insert... now, I know how easy it is, my Zippo options are endless...

Need to take Photography class..

Jeebs

If their is a R with a circle around in the patent number, does this mean that the zippo is a Replica??????? Need to know...

If their is a R with a circle around in the patent number, does this mean that the zippo is a Replica??????? Need to know...
Can you take me a picture jeebs? I've been collecting them since I was 14 with over 150 of the buggers upstairs, and I don't know the answer to this straight away so I'm interested to see it. I would expect it to be a replica of a classic or a remake in some way.

Jeebs

Can you take me a picture jeebs? I've been collecting them since I was 14 with over 150 of the buggers upstairs, and I don't know the answer to this straight away so I'm interested to see it. I would expect it to be a replica of a classic or a remake in some way.
Hey, Thanks for the interest, It was a lighter I was watching on ebay a while back.. You should post a pic of your collection, I bet it's real nice........

Hey, Thanks for the interest, It was a lighter I was watching on ebay a while back.. You should post a pic of your collection, I bet it's real nice........
I probably should, but its hard work taking photos as they are so shiny. Lol.
Maybe I'll give it ago this week. I'm so in love with them but no one ever gets to see them.

irish2fish

Here are my Zippos. From left to right:
Zippo Pipe lighter I picked up
US Army Zippo given to me when I retired
US Army Zippo given to me when I graduated AIT(I use this every day)
Sherlock Holmes Zippo came with Peterson System set that my wife bought me when I came back from Afghanistan.
White House Zippo that my Grandpa got when he worked there. It is one of the few things we recovered from the ashes when his house burned down, and is my most cherished.

These are the two I can find. I can't seem to find the one I got at Guantanamo Bay back in 95. I hope it's around somewhere still. The silver one has seen lots of use over the past 10 years or so, the green one was gifted to me just last summer and hasn't been used much yet. I am considering sending it in for a pipe insert.

Here are my Zippos. From left to right:
Zippo Pipe lighter I picked up
US Army Zippo given to me when I retired
US Army Zippo given to me when I graduated AIT(I use this every day)
Sherlock Holmes Zippo came with Peterson System set that my wife bought me when I came back from Afghanistan.
White House Zippo that my Grandpa got when he worked there. It is one of the few things we recovered from the ashes when his house burned down, and is my most cherished.
Want that churchwarden, I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.