Shortcut to Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by DerbyGrandpa, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerbyGrandpa

DerbyGrandpa Member

His Bob Schafer blend has been around for probably 10 years I would guess. Nothing unusual about it's ingredients, but it's one damn fine smoke. I picked up some while at the local B&M yesterday as it had been awhile since I had smoked it. Still the same unique flavor as always. If you haven't tried it, you should. One of Just For Him's best sellers.

2. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

I love STM. Ruins and Old Toby are also good. I also like his Gray Flannel as well.

3. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

STM is great and everyone I turn it on too loves it too. This is a must have and if you don't have it, should be atop your TAD list.
    I need to order more soon. I am almost out.

4. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Likewise for me too. Everyone that I have given a sample to has liked or loved it. I have just recently ordered a couple of pounds and jarred it up as I had creeped low in supply. I love this stuff and frequently go on binges with it. :bing:

Paul

Mington likes this.
  5. NoRm

NoRm Member

I tried STM recently. I quite like it and would strongly reconmend it. I do have a question regarding the Just for Him website though. Has anyone ever actually ordered only 15oz as opposed to a pound? When I placed my first order I worried that there was a mistake with the pricing.

6. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

This has to be one of "Uncle" Bob's best blends. I tend to buy...and smoke....it by the pound. This and Evening Stroll are the only blends my MIL allows in her (otherwise non-smoking) home! I stop by JFH whenever I manage to get up to Springfield....great shop and wonderful bunch of folks there!

Rewster66 likes this.
  7. MarkC

MarkC Member

I smoke so only a couple times a weak and wonder how it will handle time in a jar. How does it age?

Mark

8. user2725

user2725 Active Member

Shortcut To Mushrooms is good stuff, another great JFH blend to try is Whiskey Biscuit Gravy.

9. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dedicated Sas pipe + STM = Mmmmm :bing:

Rewster66, SouthBound and user2725 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.