Snake is the F'n man

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Sorry for my language but I'm happy as all hell :D Snake sent me a tin of Bells Three Nuns ...... I'm smoking it !!! Holy hell man ... .. .. This is it ! I've got a grin on my face that would make a whore blush . This changes everything back again . What I mean by that is I used to smoke a very small select number of blends . . I smoked Three Nuns , Edgeworth , Amphora [ brown ] MB Scottish & Golden Extra . They're all gone except the M.B. products of which I prefer G.E. . Anyway , I dont want to smoke much else after lighting this up ..... everything else is shy of this . Whomever makes this now has done a nice job . The disks are a little smaller than they were but who cares ... they got it ! You can get this stuff across the pond so it looks as though I'm screwed . I'm gonna pay out for this dearly ...... just when I was building up a cellar of stuff .. lol . It's gonna brake the bank to stock up on a bazillion tins so that sucks. I'll make due with the regular crap I smoke and spice my life up with this . I mean can you imagine buying 5 lbs of this stuff in 50 gr tins ..... aint gonna happen . Thanks SNAKE you're the F'IN man !!!!!!!

2. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Soooo... guess you like it, huh? :whistle:

:yes:

3. Stoked

Stoked Member

So what does it taste like? Or are your hands too shaky to write a brief review? :cheers:

4. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

I'll be making another TAD order
    either this month or next from
    ff-pipes, Ruff. ;)

Glad you like it, mate! :flowers:

dp

5. ruffinogold

The awesome thing about this blend is it's common complexity . Alot of people will say it's a straight forward blend . and it is in flavor . But it's what makes the flavor that is complex to me . This is a Vir/burley/perq blend that looks like a smaller version of PS Bullseye except the color is more brown . It's like Burley nut caramel peppery fig Virginia malty perique thing crashed into 1 flavor . I doubt that makes any sense but all those things are there . It lights alittle warm and then the aroma hits ... f me runnin .... my nose tingles alittle at it . It calms down and burns dry w/ a white to light grey ash . The flavor through the bowl is consistant w/ little highlights of perquie . Un freakin real . It's as I remembered it other than the disc size . It may be alittle diffrent from the older blend but who cares .... They did a hell of a job :yes:

6. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Well I was going to add this to my TAD list, but besides being out of stock...$195.00 is a bit too rich for my blood.
    Bells 3 Nuns
    Will ya send me a bowl's worth for 20 bucks? Or will you take my ex wife in trade for a 1/2 bowl? :bow:

7. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

Don't hold back amigo....tell us what you *REALLY* think! :crazysmile: :roflmao: :roflmao:
    Have not had the reincarnation, but the original was a perennial favorite of mine years ago. I had heard it was a pale ghost of the original, so had stayed away from it....that might change.........

8. Stoked

Stoked Member

No wonder I hadn't heard about this before. For me to buy it at that price, they had better include a gift certificate to the local brothel.

And just think. If you order this while living in NY, you can tack on a measly 75% added sales tax. What a bargain.

9. Stoked

Stoked Member

Nice review Ruffin. Consider yourself lucky/blessed that Santa has come early this year. I suppose they use the finest of the finest hand picked stuff. Enjoy!

:cheers:

10. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

11. ruffinogold

F.F. pipes ... [ F ] fantastic .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.