So what's going in your nose today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkly

It was.. took about a month to dry it with the other tobacco's I added...Suprisingly, aside from the higher moisture content of the finished batch I made, and it's fairly rough grind, it's a nice pleasant snuff with a mild to medium nic...

Spam

Well, I participated in a competition a while back, and Roderick from Toque sent me out their whole line up of snuff. I'm sort of on the road this week, so will mostly be enjoying Toque Espresso (quite tasty!), Toque Menthol (somewhat plainer than I'm used to), and Toque Whiskey and Honey (one of my favorite toasts!).

Well, I participated in a competition a while back, and Roderick from Toque sent me out their whole line up of snuff. I'm sort of on the road this week, so will mostly be enjoying Toque Espresso (quite tasty!), Toque Menthol (somewhat plainer than I'm used to), and Toque Whiskey and Honey (one of my favorite toasts!).
Wow, that's like 30 tins isn't it, I like the Pomegranate and Berwick Brown a lot.

Bernard Amostrinha followed by Aecht Altbayerischer followed by Klostermischung, warning kids do not attempt this at home, schmalzler overdose :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.