• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Some of my Tinskys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mington

Wow...who do I have to pay to get you to be my Secret Santa?
Awesome pipes Jesla.
I guess I have to throw Tinsky on my have to have PAD list!:old:

PS...How many do you have to own before you are considered a Tinsky Ho? :rolleyes:

dmkerr

PG- free since '83!
Staff member
They're all nice but there's something about that second one... odd shapes really speak to me. Actually, anything weird does. It's how I fit in here. :D

Nice pipes, Jeff! :th1:

Puff The Magic

Nice gaggle of Tinskys Jeff! I went total hognutz for the past two years with Marks work. Im soooooo glad i did too! The only pipes ill reach for with nearly the frequency of cobs is a Tinsky....just had a maiden smoke with a 2011 Christmas Tinsky....it was the best smoke I'd ever had with that leaf, ever! Looking forward to bowl 2!

I posted a bunch of pics on PSF earlier....but have gotten a few(?) more since....wonderful pipes and they smoke like a dream.

Ed
Puff

furious

I like the third one. Must be the chestnut color and the craggly blast. Don't have a Tinsky yet, but will have to remedy that in the New Year.

user0003

They're all nice but there's something about that second one... odd shapes really speak to me. Actually, anything weird does. It's how I fit in here. :D

Nice pipes, Jeff! :th1:
Oddly That one is one of Mark's wife favorites too....go figure .....great minds maybe.....

user0003

Thanks guys.......he's very good and amazingly fast. The first pipe was a 5 day in hand commission. The drawing in the lower left of the pic, was a fax I sent him and three e-mails later I was smoking MY Dream Pipe.......

And I could have knocked that collection down by one? Jeesh, missed opportunity I reckon, lol.. That one you showed me yesterday is a pretty sweet looker, but what draws me to particular pipes is the awesome wood figuring and grains. My favorite from the above bunch would be that last one.. With a bunch of chimneys like those, it's hard to choose a best tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.