Squadron leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get in on the SL bulk at CupOJoes? I have a pound and a half coming :) Looks like they've sold out again. This has been the first time I've found bulk since I picked up the pipe again 4 months ago.

I have two tins, and each time I see a post like this, I cannot seem to open a tin.
I'm sitting on 12 tins. Will probably jar the 3 lbs, and save the 250G (in a smaller jar) for smoking, tins should keep. Real up side is I don't need to buy tobacco for a while. BTW, Iwan Ries and Black cat cigar (I think) have had tins when ever I've needed them.

Thanks for the heads up. I just finished my first tin of Squadron Leader, fantastic stuff! My local B&M always seems to have it in stock but charges 13 bucks for 50 grams AND I'd have to pay for the gas to get to and from the store. I just scored 250 grams from Mars for 30, shipped!

Nightcap

I ordered SL from COJ's, (250G Box) and they sent me a box of Full Virginia instead. Called them about the mistake. They told me to KEEP IT, and sent me out 250G of SL the same day.
I love Cup O Joe's!

Mike Pomery

I'm sitting on 12 tins. Will probably jar the 3 lbs, and save the 250G (in a smaller jar) for smoking, tins should keep. Real up side is I don't need to buy tobacco for a while. BTW, Iwan Ries and Black cat cigar (I think) have had tins when ever I've needed them.
Cheers for the heads-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.