StoneHaven

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by GlassSculptor, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

In stock @ mars cigars...

....get some.

:)

2. Marc

Marc Active Member

I haven't smoked Stonehaven in years, it use to be a regular in my rotation, good stuff! and I appreciate the heads up, but I'll pass.

3. ryan65

ryan65 Member

says out of stock lol

4. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Nope! I didn't order any or cause the depletion. It went fast too!

:wiz:
    Ed
    Puff

5. ryan65

ryan65 Member

yah that stuff goes so fast lol they wont ship to my side of the pond anyways, besides i still got a good amount from last years purchase :whis:

6. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Heck, it was probably sold out before I even got this thread started.....It's madness I say....Madness!!!!

When all states make it illegal to purchase tobacco via the internet, will we be driving like madmen to our local B&Ms when shipments of Esoterica and Gawith arrive?.........:)

7. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I had asked Pipes and Cigars to email me when they got more Stonehaven in stock. They sent me an email yesterday at 10:18 AM. I called them a minute after 11:00 CST and I was told they were sold out already. They had over 100 on the waiting list and only 17 bags delivered.

I asked one of my regular B&M's to do the same regarding Stonehaven. The lady owner called me today and told me their shipment came today and she was sending my order today as well. While many eTailers have good service, there is something to say for the B&M relationship...

I've never tried Stonehaven and hope it is as good as it's cracked up to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.