Suicide Blends... am I the Only One?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by theSEAMAS, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flipflops

flipflops Member

I have done this since I began smoking about a year ago. I have a good half baggie full of leftovers, mainly aros.

I too think its a sin to waste.

2. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

I started my jar this morning with some W.O. Larsens 1864 I somehow didn't realise I had! :oops: But at least now it will find a second chance!!!:thu:

3. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Right now I only smoke flakes and English blends so it never gets outrageous when I dump odds and ends into the pipe and light up.

4. DLWJohn

DLWJohn Member

I stumbled upon a blend that tastes a lot like chocolate. I had a little bit of some unsweetened black cavendish, a little 1Q, and then I chopped up a Double Happiness cigar that was plugged. I thought it would taste terrible but it ended up burning great and had a great taste. Kinda halfway between the smokiness of a cigar and the sweetness of the cavendish. I might buy a few more of these cigars just to chop up and make some more of that stuff!

Gary likes this.
  5. Gary

Gary Member

I found an interesting parfait this afternoon when I combined the remains of yesterday's smoke-of-the-day Sutliffe Balkan luxury 957 with today's: PS LTF. Tossed 'em into a cob and went "ooooh, what is this?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.