Take A Picture Of Yourself Smoking A Cigar

nesta

Finishing a maduro Punch - Elite second. The firsts were one of the most regular smokes of mine when I smoked cigars primarily. This second is as good as the firsts, though I'm not as much a fan of maduro wrappers as I used to be. Still, this is a pleasant, semi-sweet medium-full Honduran cigar with a good flavor profile. I'm only one smoke into the bundle, but so far I'm pleased. This specific cigar is slightly tighter on the draw than I prefer, but not at all bad. I used to buy boxes of the firsts for 35 bucks a piece - now they're around 60 dollars. So the bundle of 25 seconds for 40 bucks is almost like going back in time. Still, I wish they sold the seconds in the natural wrapper, but this is good stuff

wooda2008

Underwater Basketweaver

Tonight is a very difficult one. I'm enjoying one last cigar with a good friend. He's not likely to live through the weekend due to his cancer spreading to lungs and liver. We wheeled his bed outside and everything. Best respite house.

I have an olive serie V, limited. I got him a padron my father 45th to send him off.

No tears. He's going home

WalkinStick

Your Huckleberry
Tonight is a very difficult one. I'm enjoying one last cigar with a good friend. He's not likely to live through the weekend due to his cancer spreading to lungs and liver. We wheeled his bed outside and everything. Best respite house.

I have an olive serie V, limited. I got him a padron my father 45th to send him off.

Stay strong brother.

psquared

DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

That's how a man says goodbye. Good on you.