Take A Picture Of Yourself Smoking A Cigar

Johnny Dingo

Writer of wrongs
That's how a man says goodbye. Good on you.
Dude, f#$in'-A.

I never mourn for the dead. For the dead are past caring. Instead, celebrate the miniscule fragment of time you shared eternity with them. If they do indeed look down upon us from the ethereal, then they shall take joy in our joy. To despair in the face of inevitability is an affront to the role they had in your life.

Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart
I never mourn for the dead. For the dead are past caring. Instead, celebrate the miniscule fragment of time you shared eternity with them. If they do indeed look down upon us from the ethereal, then they shall take joy in our joy. To despair in the face of inevitability is an affront to the role they had in your life.
Intense

Tate

Have to admit, it was the first time I ever wore a green tie. But thats the duty of a groomsman I suppose. Been in two weddings in the past month. The one before this I was wearing a purple tie!

The key to wearing clothes you're not comfortable in is to accessorize. I just stick my wife in this blue dress and suddenly no one seems to notice what color my ties is. ;)

wooda2008

Underwater Basketweaver
Awww! Cute baby.

I know what you mean. I could be naked in the restaurant and not get half the attention of my better half.
The other key to wearing clothes you're not comfortable with is to fake it 'til you make it, but that one only applies to guys...