• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Tax Return Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

51flgoose

No, you don't deserve it - please make amends by forwarding it to me... :D

I really like Ser Jacopo pipes... I gots 3 of them... so your pipe will not be lonely here

Oglethorpe

Ok. I didn't even bother to look at the dimensions of this pipe when I bought it, but holy :poop: is it big. I think after 1-2 more bowls this will become my favorite pipe. It's so big, yet very light, and due to the sharp bend it sits very easily in a clench. Oh and did I mention it's a sitter? SJ must have been thinking of me when this one was crafted.

51flgoose

Ok. I didn't even bother to look at the dimensions of this pipe when I bought it, but holy :poop: is it big. I think after 1-2 more bowls this will become my favorite pipe. It's so big, yet very light, and due to the sharp bend it sits very easily in a clench. Oh and did I mention it's a sitter? SJ must have been thinking of me when this one was crafted.
It's amazing how deceiving pictures can be when there is nothing else in the pic to provide some relativity. In the pic for this pipe, even after your comments, it is hard for me to visualize it as Big.

Hooray for you... :blink: ... it's great when things (especially pipes) exceed expectations.

Now when can I expect this pipe from you since we already established that you are undeserving??!! :pokey:

...Have I mentioned that I really like Ser Jacopos...??? (and I am deserving) :P

Rugbysh9

It's amazing how deceiving pictures can be when there is nothing else in the pic to provide some relativity. In the pic for this pipe, even after your comments, it is hard for me to visualize it as Big.

Hooray for you... :blink: ... it's great when things (especially pipes) exceed expectations.

Now when can I expect this pipe from you since we already established that you are undeserving??!! :pokey:

...Have I mentioned that I really like Ser Jacopos...??? (and I am deserving) :P
Bob I'll get Gabe to send you that SJ just as soon as you send me your Lewis Lovat :P

Status
Not open for further replies.