Tax Returns! Time to Stock up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivycap

Filed my taxes yesterday and will be stocking up with a big order of tobacco. Thought I'd get a handful of some of the tins I really liked and also try something new. I'll definitely be stocking up on OGS, Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader and Navy Flake, Reiner LGF, Sunday Picnic, WOL OF, and more. Any suggestions on something new to try? What will you be ordering with your tax money?

Sasquatch

Wizzard
If you like all that stuff our tastes are not that far off. So I will recommend Mac Baren Club, Rattray's Old Gowrie, and McClelland (PCCA) Jubilee. I was sent some Jubilee recently and I just can't get enough.

atlharp

Sasquatch said:
If you like all that stuff our tastes are not that far off. So I will recommend Mac Baren Club, Rattray's Old Gowrie, and McClelland (PCCA) Jubilee. I was sent some Jubilee recently and I just can't get enough.
Don't forget 1792 Flake! :XD:

ATL

Maximus

I'll probably try to pick up at least a tin of the following:

GLP Blackpoint
GLP Odyssey
Penzance
SG 1792 (Gotta give it a try after reading so much about it):cool:
MCCLelland #25 Va.
McClelland FMOTT (Of course)

Sweatsack

We hit just about every tax credit imaginable this year and got a crazy refund as a result. Picked up some FVF, Escudo, WO Larsen Old Fashioned, Dan Blue Note, Union Square, and SL. Plus a new Sav to smoke it in and some pipe cleaners to keep 'em fresh.

Silverado

Ivycap said:
What will you be ordering with your tax money?
LOL! I haven't had a tax refund since I was in my 20's. Mostly because I've been self-employed, but I also believe that income taxes should be paid accurately in installments, or even in arrears at tax time if your cashflow can bear it.

Rugbysh9

Silverado said:
LOL! I haven't had a tax refund since I was in my 20's. Mostly because I've been self-employed, but I also believe that income taxes should be paid accurately in installments, or even in arrears at tax time if your cashflow can bear it.
Same mindset for me. My accountant HATES it when I have to pay taxes, but won't let me pay anything in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.