Thank you PSF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvande7

Hey I just wanted to stop and thank everyone here. Especially Woody and the mods. Without this forum, I would be lost. Doomed. Doomed to smoke mediocre tobacco out of mediocre pipes.

Seriously. I have gotten so much knowledge and help here. It's all really helped me progress somewhat quickly from greenhorn to slightly experienced greenhorn. :D

Anyhow, this forum is great and so are all of you. Thanks for everything.

Oglethorpe

Hey! Same goes for me here too. As a new guy this forum got me rolling with a small, quick learning curve.

Recommendations for tobacco, packing tips, pipes, and techniques.

Sincerely,

G

Bobby 151

Well I haven't learned a darn thing!!:XD:...Just kidding,actually i'v learned a lot from you guys,and as i'v said before this forum is my home has been since the beginning. I thank all for putting up with me,especially Woody and the Mods....Thanks all.:bing:

Dondi

Yeah thanks Woody!

Three cheers for keeping things interesting with all the sub/sub forums, for not over-moderating, and for the great look&feel! The tech platform's kewl too, this is one of the few forums that actually works on a Palm Treo :cool:

Falconeer

Couldn't agree more - even after all these years I've learned a lot - someone once posted that "pipe smoking is a voyage of discovery", it is and I hope it never ends for any of us.

My only regret is that when I started there wasn't something like this - it might, just might ( because I'm stubborn ) have saved me making quite the amount of mistakes I did when I set out to learn the craft.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Gerry

I agree 100%.
I've learned so much in the short time here.
The day we stop learning, is the day we have taken our last breath, and even then we may be learning?

Status
Not open for further replies.