thank you to Pipe smokers forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that visits this forum for making my return into the pipe world a very enjoyable one. The atmosphere of this forum is one that if welcoming and warm and full of good advice and this is what makes this forum great.

oh and by the way this is my 100th post :)
david

Kiowapipe

PSF = awesome.
I believe the world is generally full of good people, but the internet seems to be generally full of jackasses and trolls.
I am continuously surprised and grateful that Woody and the gang have managed to keep this place running so smoothly and have managed to maintain an atmosphere of such open, helpful friendliness.

PSF = awesome.
I believe the world is generally full of good people, but the internet seems to be generally full of jackasses and trolls.
I am continuously surprised and grateful that Woody and the gang have managed to keep this place running so smoothly and have managed to maintain an atmosphere of such open, helpful friendliness.
I think it has to do with all of us being pipe smokers, in general pipe smokers are more calm and more friendly and welcome a good discussion :)

Preacher1611

Congrats on #100! I also think this is an awesome forum and as HCraven said: "I've gotten more enjoyment from my pipes than ever since I signed up here"! :puffy:

StoneGiant

I too would like to extend a hearty thanks to PSF, great advice fun conversations, and a mod staff that answers questions and concerns in a timely and concise manner. As someone who's been around the block more than few times when it comes to forums I'd have to say this is one of the best.

Bear84

Congrats on the century mark! I have only been here a short time as well and frankly this is one of the best forums on the web. I like the sense of humor that shows up in so many of the threads too. Can always use a good laugh while "conjuring myths and lies"!:gjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.