• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

The 2014 POY Waiting Room...

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Official PSF 2014 POY Pricing Poll Results are in.

$6o-$80 is the overwhelming winner. That'll get us a nice pipe.

Marker and I have been contacting potential pipe producers to discuss which shapes/ finishes are available to us. We are still waiting on responses from a couple of folks and will post the Shape Poll as soon as we are able.

Please bear with us during this temporary pause.. We are trying to get you some real options/alternatives and that takes a little time.

Thank You very much for voting!

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn...
Patron
I hope we use Bill at Kaywoodie again. After all he did for us last year with the pics and updates and all, it was over and beyond the call of duty. Plus it is one fine pipe!
I agree. Going in last year, I have to admit, I was leaning toward Invicta. But, when it came time to vote I voted for Kaywoodie. At the time I hoped we might come back and consider Invicta this year. However, last year all the extra updates -- plus the beautiful resulting pipe -- lead me to hope once again we can work with Bill at Kaywoodie.

Official PSF 2014 POY Pricing Poll Results are in.

$6o-$80 is the overwhelming winner. That'll get us a nice pipe.

Marker and I have been contacting potential pipe producers to discuss which shapes/ finishes are available to us. We are still waiting on responses from a couple of folks and will post the Shape Poll as soon as we are able.

Please bear with us during this temporary pause.. We are trying to get you some real options/alternatives and that takes a little time.

Thank You very much for voting!
Keep up the good work guys..