Hey PSF thought I would post some more of my adventures down Restoration Lane. Ok Not really all that funny. Anyway Here is a link to the beginning of the story. https://pipesmokersforum.com/community/threads/estate-pipe-fire-sale-find-the-hobby-begins.19164/ I am continuing on a new thread because I have gotten a little better and figured I would be a bit more efficient with my photos. Still there will be lots of pics. This is still for sure a learning process for me, I am open to any suggestions or constructive criticism. I have been getting tips from lots of members and other threads. Namely Raff and Mike, and a few of Spillproof's threads too. My wife is still cool with the hobby even after a few months, this is a very good sign. Ok on to the Pics of my latest batch and the beginning of the next, my order is a little off, but I figured you guys wont really care. The numbering is more for my documentation. Here is pipe 8 and 11 #8 is a Darby with some thick carving on it. There is a D on the stem very faint and the "y" is almost worn off of the branding. #11 has no markings except for Imported Briar on the shank. It has a flat bottom, but that seems to have been made at an ever so slightly off from flat 90 degrees. It adds character. Here is the Darby completed, it was in pretty good shape, looks like it will be an awesome smoker, the draft hole is dead center and right at the bottom of the heel. I also checked the size of the draft hole per some threads and Raff 3/16 is a good size. My 3/16 bit slides in the draft hole with no snags. Next up is the No Name #11 which I now call my Blueberry Tank. This one I decided to try an experiment on. So after the initial clean up, I soaked the whole pipe in Vodka, some for me too, to strip it down, used a fine 0000 steel wool over the whole thing inside and out down to bare wood. Cleaned up nice and smooth. Here is where the blueberries come in . So my wife made blueberry pancakes and the juice got on the cutting board and stained it... Hmm I think why not. So I stuck the pipe in some blueberry drippings to get a nice coating of it on there. Waited for it to dry and then a thin coating of olive oil, wipe of excess. It is hard to tell from the pic but there is a very very slight purple to the pipe. I will keep on posting more pics on this thread.